Mail: Kiosk 5 – 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205, Australia
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (03) 9682 5369
customers outside of Australia should telephone +61 3 9682 5369
Personal Data Collection
During your use of the Fixstation website and/or device repair services, Fixstation may collect the following information from you:
Analytical information about your use of this website (pages visited, length of visit, referring site, ads clicked etc)
Personal data that you may provide to Fixstation in solicited or unsolicited emails, letters, telephone calls, or through forms completed and submitted on the Fixstation website
Data about any transactions carried out on this website or through the use of Fixstation’s services
Any other information that you may send or make known to Fixstation.
Use of Personal Data
Fixstation may use your personal information to:
- Analyze site statistics for internal use
- Enable use of the order/repair tracking device on the Fixstation home page
- Communicate with you regarding customer queries, orders, repairs, requests for quotes etc.
- Communicate with third party agents or contractors who we may use, from time to time, to carry out work on your device or from whom to order parts
- Return your ordered parts or device
- Generate and distribute invoices/requests for payment, and to collect payment from you
- Send you occasional marketing or promotional communications via email or mail
- Fixstation may disclose your personal data to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights
- Fixstation will not sell, distribute, publish or make available your personal data to any unauthorized person, agent, contractor or third party for the purposes of third party marketing, research, unsolicited mail or email.
Securing your data
Fixstation will store your personal data on secure servers and take reasonable means to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. As expressed in the Terms and Conditions of Service, personal data stored on any devices sent to Fixstation for quote or repair remains the responsibility of the device owner – Fixstation cannot be held liable for any loss of personal data held on these devices.
Links to third parties
The Fixstation website may contain links to external websites and cannot be held responsible for their content, privacy policies or practices. Please ensure that you are happy to proceed to the specified website before clicking any links to external sites.